Our expat health insurance plans are underwritten at Lloyd’s of London, the world’s specialist insurance market, and one of the oldest and largest insurers in the world.
Our Supreme Plan can cover individuals living worldwide where Lloyd’s are licensed to insure you, including Asia, Europe, and Africa. It has three levels of cover to suit your needs, whether you are buying medical insurance for yourself, your family, or a small group.
This plan is denominated in US dollars, but it is also available in two different GBP £ currency and Euro € currency. For more information you can email us, or take a look at and download our Documents at the bottom of this page.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The below applies only if you have paid the applicable premium to add on to your plan.
Our Personal Accident Option covers:
- Your death or your disappearance
- Loss of limb(s)
- Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one or both eyes
It’s a cost-effective add-on available to all of our adult health insurance customers. For more details please see the Personal Accident Option document below.
Dental & Optical
Basic and Routine Dental Work
- Routine dental check-ups such as scaling and polishing (up to twice for each policy period)
- Extractions, sealant and fillings (standard amalgam or composite), root canal treatment, related x-rays
Complex Dental Work
- Such as implants, bridgework, crowns or inlays and onlays
Frames and Lenses
- Frames, Lenses and Eye Checks
- Cost for eyeglasses and contact lenses