GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEMES
For companies, businesses, non-profits, tours or affinity groups
IPH Group Schemes are an affordable, flexible way of making sure your employees are at their healthiest, allowing them to excel in the workplace. We look after your employees’ well-being abroad so that you can focus on their performance.
Covers can be customised to suit your needs — take a look at our Supreme or Elite plans for individuals to see what kind of benefits we provide.
We can offer this cost-effective Group Scheme to groups of at least 5 people. We can tailor-make plans for groups of over 100 people.
How does buying health insurance for your employees benefit you?
- Mutual respect — a clear signal to your employees that you care about their wellbeing
- Reducing absenteeism, one of the largest hidden costs to businesses around the world
- Assurance that employees will have access to top-quality healthcare services, ensuring a prompt return to the workplace where they are needed
- Highly capable medical care, providing support for employees when they’re in a foreign country so that you don’t need to
Why choose the IPH Group Scheme?
- Worldwide healthcare cover, for businesses operating in a globalised world
- Tailor made plan to suit your unique requirements and budget
- Different levels of cover available for employees of different seniority
- Highly competitive premiums that provide optimum value for money
- Seasoned professionals — our team has been providing insurance to customers worldwide for over 25 years, so you can trust our experienced staff to take care of all your healthcare needs
- Financial strength — our policies are underwritten by certain underwriters at the A+ rated Lloyd’s of London, the world’s specialist insurance and reinsurance market
IPH Group Scheme DetailsOur IPH Group Health Insurance Schemes are purchased on an annual basis, with guaranteed renewal every year after your application has been approved. These are compulsory groups, meaning all members of the company must be covered by the scheme. We can also cover members’ spouses and children, if desired. Our group health insurance schemes must be 100% paid by the employer. How is the IPH Group Health Insurance underwritten?
- Our group schemes are generally Fully Medically Underwritten (FMU)
- However for groups of 21 members and above, we can offer Continuing Personal Medical Exclusions (CPME) underwriting
- For groups of over 100 members, we can tailor-make a plan to suit your needs
Our Personal Accident Option covers:
- Accidental death
- Loss of limb(s), and
- Loss of sight.
It’s a cost-effective add-on available to all of our adult health insurance customers. For more details please see the Personal Accident Option document below.