GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEMES
For companies, businesses, non-profits, tours or affinity groups
IPH Group Schemes are an affordable, flexible way of making sure your employees are at their healthiest, allowing them to excel in the workplace. We look after your employees’ well-being abroad so that you can focus on their performance.
Covers can be customised to suit your needs — take a look at our Supreme or Elite plans for individuals to see what kind of benefits we provide.
We can offer this cost-effective Group Scheme to groups of at least 5 people. We can tailor-make plans for groups of over 100 people.
How does buying health insurance for your employees benefit you?
- Mutual respect — a clear signal to your employees that you care about their wellbeing
- Reducing absenteeism, one of the largest hidden costs to businesses around the world
- Assurance that employees will have access to top-quality healthcare services, ensuring a prompt return to the workplace where they are needed
- Highly capable medical care, providing support for employees when they’re in a foreign country so that you don’t need to
Why choose the IPH Group Scheme?
- Worldwide healthcare cover, for businesses operating in a globalised world
- Tailor made plan to suit your unique requirements and budget
- Different levels of cover available for employees of different seniority
- Highly competitive premiums that provide optimum value for money
- Seasoned professionals — our team has been providing insurance to customers worldwide for over 25 years, so you can trust our experienced staff to take care of all your healthcare needs
- Financial strength — our policies are underwritten by certain underwriters at the A+ rated Lloyd’s of London, the world’s specialist insurance and reinsurance market
IPH Group Scheme Details
Our IPH Group Health Insurance Schemes are extremely flexible and have many added benefits and can also be underwritten as Medical History Disregard (MHD). These are compulsory groups, meaning all members of the company must be covered by the scheme. We can also cover members’ spouses and children, if desired.
Our group health insurance schemes must be 100% paid by the employer.
How is the IPH Group Health Insurance underwritten?
- Our group schemes are generally Fully Medically Underwritten (FMU)
- For groups of 21 members and above, we can offer Continuing Personal Medical Exclusions (CPME) underwriting or Medical History Disregard (MHD) underwriting
- For groups of over 100 members, we can tailor-make a plan to suit your needs
The below applies only if you have paid the applicable premium to add on to your plan.
Our Personal Accident Option covers:
- Your death or your disappearance
- Loss of limb(s)
- Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one or both eyes
It’s a cost-effective add-on available to all of our adult health insurance customers. For more details please see the Personal Accident Option document below.
Dental & Optical
Basic and Routine Dental Work
- Routine dental check-ups such as scaling and polishing (up to twice for each policy period)
- Extractions, sealant and fillings (standard amalgam or composite), root canal treatment, related x-rays
Complex Dental Work
- Such as implants, bridgework, crowns or inlays and onlays
Frames and Lenses
- Frames, Lenses and Eye Checks
- Cost for eyeglasses and contact lenses