Elite Plan (US$) - Asia
Whether you’re an expat or a national in Asia, our health insurance plans will ensure that you receive the best medical attention. IPH’s Elite plan has three levels of cover to suit all of your needs, whether you just want a simple plan to cover the most expensive medical costs, or if you want extensive cover for a wide range of medical conditions. Our health insurance plans in Asia can be extended to cover your family or small groups.
For groups of over 100, contact us and we can easily tailor our plans to meet your specific requirements.
Features and Benefits
All of our health insurance plans in Asia cover:
- Emergency medical evacuation, even by air ambulance, so you can be promptly transported to a hospital from even the most inaccessible locations
- Multi-lingual emergency assistance centre, open 365 days a year and 24 hours a day
- No upper age limit on customers
- Complimentary policyholder card
- Full refund on in-patient medical treatments, ICU, room and board with direct settlement of hospital payments so you are never left out of pocket
- Organ transplants for the heart, lung, kidney, liver and bone marrow even on our most basic plan
- Hospice and palliative care, where terminal illnesses can be treated with dignity and in a comfortable environment
- Nursing at home, with a range of weeks you would like to be nursed for
- Repatriation of mortal remains to your home country, or a local burial outside of your home country
Our more comprehensive Elite health insurance plans also cover:
- Full refund on out-patient services (though deductibles may apply)
- Out-patient general practitioner and specialist services, including any prescribed drugs
- Diagnostic laboratory services and scans
- Maternity care for both complicated and normal pregnancies
- Newborn cover for the first 14 days of your newborn baby’s life
To see a full summary of all the IPH Elite plan benefits, please download the policy summary or benefits chart in our Documents section.