We can only provide property owners insurance throughout the UK, including Northern Ireland.

Our Commercial Property Owners Insurance is especially designed to meet your individual needs. We know that your commercial property is extremely valuable, and we also understand that the kinds of cover you need will vary depending on your tenants’ business. We can cover for takeaways, restaurants, offices, beauty salons, grocers, and more.

Commercial Property Owners Insurance Cover

  • Buildings cover as standard
  • Property Owners Liability to cover any unexpected legal expenses
  • Contents and terrorism cover available

For more details, feel free to contact us for more information about our policies.